– You have to post something on “Tumblr”? ”Tumblr” sounds like a porn site, young man, and you’re not posting anything there.
– Tell your teacher to get a newspaper. Flipboard sounds like a drinking game.
– Tweeting to your teacher? I’ll tell you what, Iran got one thing right when they banned Twitter, I think.
– Absolutely not. Dropbox sounds like a sex position.
– You have to use Pocket for class? Is that some new drug?
– You had to read something on Instapaper for English class. Stop showing me your iPad. Show me this new kind of paper. Instantly.
– Tell your teacher that you can’t use Nearpod in class. You aren’t allowed to use your iPod, either, and Nearpod is just the new iPod, yeah?
– You have to edit a “wiki”? Does your teacher know “English”?
– You have to scoop something on Scoopit? You’ve got to be kidding me. The only thing you’re scooping up this evening is what comes out of Rover, young lady.